DESCRIPTION: This multi-action serum combines a wrinkle-fighting peptide, high-tech polymer and plant stem cell technology to smooth the appearance of wrinkles. It features a peptide that targets wrinkle formation pathways to support a strong defense against upper facial lines. The transformational formula with patented microburst technology activates key ingredients on contact to smooth facial creases. Designed with a transparent lifting polymer that creates a second-skin smoothing effect on wrinkles, along with sweet iris plant stem cells to help restore facial firmness.
Clinically proven to decrease wrinkle depth by 25%*
Clinically proven to improve the smoothness of expression lines by 17%*
90% of users reported that lines and wrinkles on the crow's-feet area looked smoother*
Powered by microburst technology, a patented delivery system that protects the purity and potency of key ingredients until the moment they disperse on the skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in areas of repeated muscle movement by targeting wrinkle formation pathways
- Smoothes and softens the appearance of facial expression lines
- Plant stem cells support a visible tightening effect
DIRECTIONS: Pat onto cleansed skin in the morning and evening, focusing on expression lines on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the eye area.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-1: A wrinkle-fighting peptide that targets wrinkle formation pathways to minimize the appearance of expression lines
- Sweet iris: An aromatic sacred plant that is shown to help firm and boost the appearance of lax skin
- Caesalpinia spinosa fruit extract and kappaphycus alvarezii (red algae) extract: A naturally-derived polymer that creates an invisible, mesh-like network that visibly reinforces and lifts the skin
*Based on a 4-week clinical study and consumer panel of 30 female participants ages 37 – 56 with daily application of the MAX wrinkle smoother. All photos taken at a third-party independent clinical testing laboratory. Photos have not been retouched. Study data on file with Image International Manufacturing, LLC.https://vimeo.com/477589348